Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Itchy Fingers

Thanks everyone for checking out Long and Short Romance Reviews - The lucky winner of the week was Judi Fennell whose book I dream of Genies sounds great fun, so congratulations to her!

My fingers are itching to start a new book, I'm trying to sketch it out, and really solidify internal conflicts, but its tugging at me to just dive in and start writing, so first thing tomorrow, that's my plan! When my muse taps on my shoulder, who am I to refuse him? And yes, he's a him. A tall, dark and handsome him. He's my muse, so he can be anything he wants!!

Finally, thanks to The Romance Studio, for the nomination I discovered yesterday - I've been entered in for the Cupid and Psyche Awards (the capas) under the category, Favorite Author.

6 comments:

  1. Can I borrow your muse? ;) Congrats on your nomination!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lacey - He's sort of busy right now, but I'll send him over later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your nomination, Sally! Whoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the nom, Sally! You're really going great guns.

    Am so looking forward to buying your new book, less than 3 weeks to go--can't wait to hold it in my hands :-)

    ReplyDelete