Wednesday, April 13, 2011

100 quid from Asda - who's in?

Just found out from Rachel Lyndhurst that her book, Storm's Heart and my Bound to Love are on UK Supermarket Asda's online site, and that they are offering the chance to score £100 for a review!

Can't take advantage of it, sadly, myself, we have no Asda's in Ireland - and after all, it would hardly be unbiased if I reviewed myself, but thought I'd spread the word to any UK readers who might be interested!

Here's the link for Bound to Love: http://www.asda-entertainment.co.uk/books/bound-to-love/10404508.html

And here's the link for Rachel's book, Storm's Heart: http://www.asda-entertainment.co.uk/books/storm-s-heart/10404450.html

And, hey, if you've gone to the trouble of writing a review for one or both books, why not post them on Amazon? We'd love you for it!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic, Sally! Welcome to Asda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Talli - I always seem to be in Tescos... not on the shelves, but picking food up!

    ReplyDelete