Friday, April 29, 2011

They did it - and a new review...

Well, I've watched the whole thing, and now I'm 'romanced out'. The royal wedding was fab, full of colour and emotion, and Kate's dress was dreamy. Congrats to the happy couple!

And, in other news, I've just had a lovely A rated review from Elsie Loves Fiction, click here to see the whole review on Elsie's site...

She said, among other things...

Oh la-la. What a steamy, dreamy, thrill ride. A romance, rated on the 'softer' side (meaning the details of the encounters between the main characters are juicy but not overly detailed ie erotica. Yes, I need to clarify--not everyone reads according to how many roses or hot peppers or whatever ratings the publisher uses). Well, it sure got my juices flowing. It. Was. Hot.

Thanks for the review, Elsie! As always, the review is posted in full as well on my reviews page using the link at the top.

And a quick 'ego-surf' reveals another review I wasn't aware of, this time from A Cozy Reader's Corner Reviews, who gave Bound to Love 3.5 out of 5. I have posted the full review on my review page from the top tag, or you can click on the link here to go and read it.

7 comments:

  1. Kudos to you Ms. Clements...it was a fun little read. I almost wished I'd saved it for vacation!
    Cheers!
    Elsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Elsie! There's always 'Catch Me A Catch', and hopefully by summer 'Love on the Vine' too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your review Sally! That's fantastic :)

    And woah, you're upcoming book is called Love on the Vine? That's the title of one of my current WIP's. Freaky! I might have to think about changing it!

    Madeline Ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, Madeline! Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't apologise! If we both came up with it independently, it must make it a ripper of a title! And since yours is coming out soon, I'll be able to remember what to search for...All the best with it :)

    ReplyDelete